The TASKMASTER Purchase Ledger is a powerful tool which is automatically updated by the TASKMASTER Purchase Ordering module as well as facilitating many other direct accounting needs.
The Purchase Ledger centralises supplier information and keeps track of credit limits , payment terms, invoice and contact details. It provides detailed payment due reports which are vital tools in cash flow forecasting.
Direct operations available from the Purchase Ledger include:
- Master file details updates, address , contacts etc
- Non stock Purchase Invoice posting
- Automated and manual payment routines including facility to “stop” payments
- Direct credit/journal posting
- Aged Credit analysis
- Supplier History records
- Detailed Transaction analysis reports