TASKMASTER SOFTWARE LICENCE AND LIMITED WARRANTY. This document is an agreement between the software user (any company using the TASKMASTER System for any purpose) and Task Computer Logic Limited. By accepting this Agreement and/or using the TASKMASTER Software you are agreeing to become bound by the terms of this agreement which includes the Software Licence, limited warranty and acknowledgement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the TASKMASTER software and promptly return all installation media and the other items including written materials, binders or other containers) which are part of this product to Task Computer Logic Limited. In order to preserve and protect its rights under applicable laws Task Computer Logic Limited does not sell any rights in TASKMASTER software. Rather Task Computer Logic Limited grants the user the right to use the TASKMASTER software by means of a Software Licence. Task Computer Logic Limited retains title to all TASKMASTER Software.
TASKMASTER SOFTWARE LICENCE
1. Grant of Licence
In consideration of payment of the Annual Licence Fee for this product and your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of this Licence and
limited warranty, Task Computer Logic Limited, as Licensor, grant to you, the Licensee, a non-exclusive right to use and display the TASKMASTER Software on a single server so long as you comply with the terms of this licence. If the single computer on which you use the
software is a multi user system the Licence covers up to the number of users agreed in the purchase and in the ongoing Licence Fee.
2. Ownership of Software As the Licensee, you own the magnetic or other physical media on which the software is originally or subsequently recorded but an express condition
of this licence is that Task Computer Logic Limited retains title and ownership of the software. This licence is not a sale of the original software or any copy. Task Computer Logic Limited reserves the right to have access to the software at any time for upgrade purposes and the Customer agrees to allow
3. Copy Restrictions This software and any accompanying written materials are the subject of copyright. Unauthorised copying of the software including software which
has been modified, merged or included with other software or of the written materials is expressly forbidden.
4. Use Restrictions As the Licensee, you may physically transfer the software from one computer to another provided that the software is used only on one computer at a
time. You may not distribute copies of the software or written materials to others. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the software.
5. Transfer Restrictions The software is licensed only to you, the Licensee and may not be transferred to anyone without the prior written consent of Task Computer Logic Limited.
6. Termination This licence is effective until terminated. This licence will terminate automatically without notice from Task Computer Logic Limited if you fail to
comply with any provision of this licence. Upon termination, you shall destroy all copies of the software including modified copies, if any.
7. Update Policy
Task Computer Logic Limited may create from time to time updated versions of the software. Task Computer Logic Limited will provide such
updates to the licensee as appropriate.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Taskmaster Software and accompanying written material (including instructions for use) are provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind.
Further, Task Computer Logic Limited does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the software.
If you have any queries about the contents of Terms & Conditions, please write to us at Task Computer Logic Limited, Glenmore House, Summer Place, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 7EJ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Task Computer Logic Limited
T: 01224 977470 E: Sales@eTCL.co.uk
Registered Office : Glenmore House, Summer Place, Dyce, Aberdeen. AB21 7EJ
Registered in Scotland No. 116862 VAT Reg. No. 498-4383-86